Think of the job position and your background before changing these answers.
Remember, you should create an answer that would tell them who you are and why you are there.
Another idea is to add some words about the positive image about the company.
Here’s some answers:
1. With the importance of this ‘career field’; it’s always made me want to be – “your career” and now I would like to be a “this job”, because I don’t know of any other job that’s so important to society.
2. This job challenges me to keep up with the cutting edge of technologies.
3. I want to develop my ‘name of skill’ skills to gain in-depth experience in my profession for the benefit of ‘name of company.’.
4. This job with such a stable company provides long-term career development and this is what I’m looking for.
5. I look at this company as not only a positive working environment, but also a great opportunity for me to have my skills and qualifications make a real difference.
6. I want to gain experience in this type of work because I think that it’ll suit my ABC skills 100%.
7. I think I should have direct hands-on knowledge and experience in this position at this time of my career.
8. This job will let me assume another level of responsibility in my chosen career.
9. This job is tailored perfectly to my skills and past experience.
10. I would like to be part of a company that’s on its way up as this company has already launched a bunch of top products.