1. The very first thing you need to do is thank the guests for joining you and your groom on this very special day.
2. Next you need to include a very special thank you to your parents. Add some special memories from your childhood like your favorite vacation or the most memorable birthday party.
3. You can include some humor by giving a funny story about your childhood in relation to your parents. This is a great ice breaker.
4. Thank your father-in-law for everything they’ve done for you by bringing their son into the word and welcoming you.
5. Next share a story about how you discovered your husband and how much he really means to you.
6. Last of all, you might want to thank every one who made an extra special contribution to your wedding. For example, the person who performed the ceremony, those who helped you with the pre wedding planning and family members that contributed special talents.