1. Apply aloe gel on the hemorrhoids. It hardly gets any easier that this, and this will soothe the itching and burning caused by the hemorrhoids.
2. Brew yarrow tea and then have it steep for a half an hour so it’s strong. Then, dip a cotton ball into the tea and apply it to the hemorrhoids. Do this as often as you think is needed. You can get this at most health food stores.
3. Treat the hemorrhoids with witch hazel three times a day. Soak a cotton ball with witch hazel and put it on the hemorrhoids to shrink those swollen veins that cause the hemorrhoids.
4. Mix 1 teaspoon of powdered myrrh with 1 teaspoon of water to create a thick paste. Apply this to the hemorrhoids and let it sit on them for at least an hour to get rid of the pain and swelling.
5. Steep two chopped up cloves of garlic in 2 cups of boiling water for a half an hour, until the water gets to room temperature. Give yourself an enema with the garlic water once a day to relieve the pain of hemorrhoids.